Home Selling Team
909-697-0823 | ww.celinavazquezrealtor.com
Mistakes That First-Time Buyers Make
- No asking the right questions can end up missing a great deal. It is important to ask lots of questions to their lender. It is important to get pre-qualified and to get an estimate of closing cost based on the approved loan amount. Not knowing the cost involved at front will cost you not to have a deal.
- Buyers need to be alert, if they see a house that they like. They need to act quick or someone else with buy the house. Is not about selection it is a process where you eliminate needs and wants of what you look in a property.
- Choosing the right Real Estate Agent that truly understands the home buying process. A Real Estate Agent who is dedicated to meeting your needs-before, during and after the sale.
- If you really like the house, putting an strong offer what will look appealing to a seller will be the difference of getting your offer accepted or rejected.
- When you are buying a home is also important to think about the resale of that home before your buy. The average first-time buyers only stays in a home for four years.
Full Real Estate Services
Short Sale Listings
Trustee Sale Listings
Probate Sale Listings
First Time Home Buyer